career The next big thing in logistics is you!
Come Aboard the Fastest Growing
Logistics Platform in Europe!
What we do
- We create a highly innovative product that will change the logistics world.
- As a smart partner to our clients, we connect manufacturers, suppliers, carriers and branches in holistic supply chain networks.
- We focus on our clients’ processes and make their logistics a success factor.
- We want to learn from each other and grow together in a positive working atmosphere.
- We are always open to new ideas, because we want our working environment to be as flexible and people-focused as our solution.
Why you are missing
- You are a specialist in your field and looking for a versatile job in an agile environment.
- You want to work disruptively and be part of something big.
- Customer satisfaction and cool use cases are an incentive for you to get up in the morning.
- You want to help develop the logistics platform of the future.
- You do things and stand behind them. Because everyone bears responsibility as part of our team. .
You’re driving businesses forward. And onto our platform.
As part of our Customer Advisory, you acquire new clients and analyze their needs. In our process, you match business and technical requirements with our software.
You think pragmatically and customer-oriented? That’s great! As a Solution Engineer, you design logistics processes on our platform and get everyone involved - from the dispatcher to the forklift driver - on board.
In our Customer Success Management team, you’ll ensure that myleo / dsc delivers a special service experience. From the first contact, you will accompany our clients through the entire lifecycle. You provide advice and support and keep them up to date on the latest features.
The logistics of the future.
And you’re building it.
As a developer, you will bring state-of-the-art software to life and find code solutions for technical issues. In our UI/UI team, you will work closely with the development team to conjure up intuitive UIs that make the everyday lives of logistics professionals easier.
In the engine room of our solution, you ensure security and error-free operation. You test our platform and guarantee high software quality. If you believe in “you build it, you run it” and clean code like we do, we will get along just fine!
Jobs Apply now in only 2 minutes
- Short coordination paths and communication at eye level. We all sit at the same table. No matter if you are a working student or CEO.
- An agile environment in which you can contribute your ideas! We thrive on the lively exchange and the diverse talents of our team members.
- Appreciation, freedom and trust are a matter of course for us.
- We see ourselves as a connected company.
- In order to be fit for the future, we do not work like machines, but like a learning organism that is in harmony with its environment in a meaningful way.
- To achieve this, we need self-determined work, transparent communication and trust in each other.
- As a cross-functional network of diverse, independent individuals with different responsibilities and skills, we all help shape our organization!
BENEFITSWhat’s in it for you
Trusted working hours
Work from home or in our offices in Hamburg and Rostock
Job bike - obviously!
Time off for social commitments
personal development focus
Up to 3 months mini-sabbatical
Up to 3 months workation in the EU
the team The driving force behind our success
We believe in work as a group effort. As a matured start-up of, we work in virtual teams from all over Germany. Coming from different backgrounds and places makes us even stronger. Are you our missing piece?
Auch nach 20 Jahren Berufserfahrung bin ich immer noch hungrig. Hier bei der myleo / dsc kann ich mich noch mal austoben.
Als Logistikberaterin im Cloud-Bereich will ich beim nächsten großen Ding am Markt mitgestalten. Mein neues Job-Bike hilft mir nach Feierabend, auf neue Ideen zu kommen.
APPLICATION PROCESSHere’s how it goes
Step 1Apply online
Select your job and upload your resume. You can also apply with a compelling LinkedIn or Xing profile.
Step 2Initial interview
If you’ve convinced us, you’ll get an appointment for an initial phone or virtual interview with our recruiting team.
Step 3Get to know us
In a second interview with the department, you will learn more about our way of working, technologies used, tools as well as current projects.
Step 4Contract offer
If we would like to welcome you to our team and you feel the same way, you will receive a contract offer that we will discuss together!